I have not updated the blog in the last few days because I have been working so hard on the car. I got the batteries put in the boxes and the connections made. I finished that yesterday. Here is the front box.
And here is the rear one.
I did not take a picture of the center box but you can see it at the top of this picture.
After getting all of the connections made I turned the key on and it worked. I took it around the block a couple of times and noticed that it was kind of sluggish. But at least it ran. I did notice that when the pack voltage drops on acceleration the 12 volt accessory voltage rose to 129 or more. I will need to check this further.
Well here's an update. I got the hoods put back on and the covers for the battery boxes installed today then I drove the car about 40 miles and the DC-DC converter failed during the trip. I'm not too surprised since several others have had problems with this unit. I will be ordering a replacement later on tonight.